• Used to ventilate explosive and hazardous vapors or fumes safely.
• No moving parts.
• Lightweight cast aluminum base.
• Static grounding lug is standard.
• Operates on compressed air or steam.
• Galvanized steel horn (replaceable).
• Operating pressures up to 150 psi.
• Larger models available up to 8000 cfm capacity.
• Steel Handle.
We offer our clients with Wet Film Thickness Gauge. Wet Film Thickness Gauge is used for determination of thickness of all types of liquid coatings. We procure the entire range of Wet Film Thickness Gauge from the leading manufacturers. The robust design of Wet Film Thickness Gauge is made up of stainless steel with stable laser markings. These Wet Film Thickness Gauges are unique due to their high resolution and their handy nature.