One-stop destination for presenting quality Steel Grits, we are a notable supplier in this field. Raw materials that we source from the trusted vendors are used as input in the production procedure and thus we check them against varied quality parameters before procurement.
Indian GarnetRead more
We are an unsurpassable Supplier of Indian Garnet from United Arab Emirates. Widely used in three-way filtration systems, our Garnet is highly demanded due to its high specific gravity, which enables heavy filtration. The Powder is used for cleaning offshore rigs, general marine, structural steel, oil storage vessels, rail cars containers, high chrome-nickel specification, and pipes etc. In order to cater to the urgent and bulk requirements of our buyers, we maintain a huge stock of it safely in our warehouse.
Australian GarnetRead more
The Australian Garnet, offered by us, is a high performance, maintenance grade blasting abrasive that delivers the most efficient and cost-effective blast cleaning for surfaces that have heavy rust or thick coatings. The Garnet, offered by us, comes with more grains per volume (typical 13 million grains per kg) of active abrasive particles impacting the surface at the rate of 15-20m2 per hour. Whether it is small order or bulk one, our focus is to deliver the same well in time.
- Building industry and structural steel.
- Construction and maintenance of containers and tanks, tank trucks and rail tanks, wagons and coaches.
- Maintenance of chemical plants, power stations, mining and processing equipment, gas and sewerage plants, desalination and industrial plants.
- Oil and Petrochemical maintenance in refineries and storage tanks including on-shore and off-shore installation.
- Shipyards, conversion and repair including anti-magnetic and other special steels.
- Low consumption rate of 10-12kg/m2 is easily achieved. It is recyclable up to 4-6 times (depending on the application) due to its superior toughness and low friability (7.5-8.0 Mohs). It is possible to reduce garnet consumption by 60% via recycling
- SA3 white metal is effortlessly achieved. The shape and size of the grains ensure an even surface profile of 50-85 microns at 100psi at the blast nozzle
Copper SlagRead more
The company is the reputed Supplier of excellent quality Copper Slag. We procure Copper Slag only from the trustworthy sources after checking against numerous quality parameters. Thus, our Copper Slag is free from impurities and widely used in blast cleaning of steel, removal of rust, mill scale, old paint, dirt, etc. Our slag is suitable for SA-3, SA-21/2 and SA-2, as well as sweep blasting. We provide Copper Slag in bulk quantities and at very nominal rates. Moreover, we also make sure that the delivery of the orders should be on time.